Budget Trip To Singapore (Day 1)

Before we start,  I wat to give a not that all photos here taken with Infinix Zero 3.

Hola! I'm back with another travelling post! This time I wanna share my experience travelling alone in Singapore with tight budget.

I originally went to Singapore because of the office dinner event, so the flight and 1st night accommodation is paid by my office. I fly with Singapore Airlines and yes this is the first time I bought such expensive flight lmao. My first impression with SQ is that they do value their passengers, providing the best service. Maybe because of the bad weather, the flight is not that smooth. I can feel my self going up and down ad some kind of dizzy. the food, it's a bit bland. Maybe because I'm used to eat savory food.

Chicken Noodle


Free newspaper (lot of different publisher) + earphone
Because it's Christmas month!


Once I arrived in Singapore, I go to the MRT station to go to the designated hotel, Swissotel Stamford.


Amenities

Inside the hotel room
As my hotel is near to Suntec, I decided to take a look. It's basically a mall and just realized it's the mall where Gudetama Restaurant placed! I just look a round and not buying anything in the mall.


And I discovered this cute bread store!


I went to find 711 to buy sim card and maybe drink. So, I go to the basement and found it right away.

Ohoooo I finally found you! Cost SGD 2.8
Tourist SIM for 5 days SGD 15
To buy the tourist sim, you need to bring your passport with you. They will scan your passport and you just need to pay SGD 15 for Singtel Tourist Sim Card. Then just put the card into your phone, no need to register and other thing the internet data is on!

After that I went back to the hotel and preparing for the office dinner.

What I wore for the Great Gatsby dinner
A pict is a must I guess

Welcome drink. I thought it's kind of apple juice but it's a Champagne lmaaooo

View from 70th floor

View from 70th floor

Red wine, no wonder my face is all red after this


For the 1st day, I spent:
MRT: SGD 1.69
SIM Card: SGD 15
Drink: SGD 2.8
TOTAL DAY 1:  SGD 19.49

Comments