Short Journey To Bangkok - The Local Surasak Hostel

Hi! On this post I'm gonna show and tell you my accommodation, hostel while we're staying 4 days and 3 nights in Bangkok. For the story of each day, you can refer to this DAY 1, DAY 2, DAY 3. There's no Day 4 since basically we're just waking up, going to 711 for breakfast and heading to airport right away.

We stayed at Surasak, the hostel named 'The Local Surasak Hostel'. I think it's pretty new since all of the furniture are still looking fresh. We know it's pretty far from Central like Pratunam or near that place, but since we're looking for the private and cheaper price, we decided to spend out nights there.


The Price

The price from AirBnB and Traveloka are different. Traveloka/Expedia offer cheaper price. We booked approx. 90,000 IDR for each night means 270,000 IDR in total for our whole vacation. Cheap right? ABSOLUTELY!

Details. We're going as 5 packs.
Facilities

With the cheap price, what will you get? This is my very first time using 3rd storey bed. Yes I'm sleeping at the attic, the highest level of the 3 storey bed. Scary? At first yes and difficult to go down, but as I use it a lot, I become more comfortable with it.

They sell coffee downstairs, the shampoo, soap are all provided. You can also use the refrigerator if you needed. The common area is warm with mainly wood as the material.




The Local Surasak Hostel








Common area + it's a cafe too!


The view from 3rd storey bed.

The left is 10 beds room, front is our room, 6 beds room.






Inside the hostel




THIS IS SO GOOD! 20 Baht each! I bought sweet and garlic one :)




Surroundings

I'd say I had a great night in The Local Surasak Hostel. Unfortunately we can't meet the host since we're checking in at night and out early in the morning. I do recommend this place for you who want to get budget but super worth it place to stay in Bangkok.

Wifi = Yes
Hot shower = No
Locker = Yes
Near station  Yes
Breakfast = No

Comments