Recent Food Festive At Kelapa Gading

Kelapa Gading has been known as one of the heaven for food lovers. There're a lot of restaurants selling different kind of food. Recently, tons of food festive also hit Kelapa Gading. Once a food truck festival was held at Mall Artha Gading and another 2 food festive held at La Piazza, Mall Kelapa Gading.

I went there with my mom, my sister and brother, want to try something new from the food truck. The sell black bun burger which is I'm curious to taste it. Then my brother also bought waffle (which is so common lmao). We also bought a black noodle but I decide not to take a photo of it since... too dark. The black bun burger taste good.. it's tasty but the only selling point is that black bun.. that's it.. in my opinion.




But then, during JFFF 2015 La Piazza held a food festive titled "Pelabuhan Sunda Kelapa". Tons of food were there also the Wine and Cheese Expo. The food I love the most? Definitely the fried bread ice cream. While Singapore have their own one dollar ice cream, actually, Indonesia also have one for long time. 




They also sell the traditional snack from probably 20-30 years ago! And if you can see, they use the old design money to show the price.






And ended up with some random shot of the venue...






Actually there is one more food festive after this called "Ngenteni Buka Ning Pasar Klewer" (waiting for breakfasting at Pasar Klewer). This food festive scale is smaller than the "Pelabuhan Sunda Kelapa" one. This food festive will be veeeery crowded during break-fasting hour (above 6 PM). The most crowded food stall? The famous Nasi Uduk, Srabi Notosuman, and of course MARKOBAR, martabak by the son of our president. I did not take any photos during my visit since I don't even bring my camera /sigh/. The festive is a good place for them who want to break-fasting after fasting for >12 hours.

Talking about fasting, then it should be ended with Eid. Many of you will searching for new clothes for the celebration, am I right? I found many beautiful clothes that will make you looks great for the celebration this July! Try browsing on ZALORA and you'll find tons of lovely clothes (as I love blue these clothes caught my attention the most)




And if you can see, it's all free shipping*!! Zalora gives it all for you guys. So you must not wait no more to grab them. 

So that's for today's post I'll post another one with a story of my final project and finally... I'm graduating soon :"") 

*free shipping for > 250,000 IDR purchase

Comments