141212 BTS The Red Bullet in Singapore Fansign and Hi5 Session

BEFORE WE START
PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE THE WATERMARK/EDIT

Finally! I got my time (and will) to post this experience LOL. I went to Singapore on December 11th at midnight BUT BTS arrived earlier /sad/ I thought they will arrive on December 12th, but they arrived earlier. This is my first time going overseas just to watch a concert TAT and using my very own money /cries again/. I bought the VVIP one, so we got the chance to hi5 with the member. I also part of the media, so I can stand IN FRONT OF THEM. Really I'm amazed that I can stand and took some photos right in front of them.




The hi5 event it self late for 1 hour. The organizer said it's because of the traffic jam. Rap Monster also apologizing right away after they arrived at the venue. Basically, they're all DIDN'T LOOK REAL. I'm amazed how white Suga is, how red Namjoon's hair LOL, how pretty Jin, how 4D Taehyung, Hoseok's smiley eyes, Jimin's voice and Jungkook's flawless face. They're all look excited to be in Singapore, I can see in their eyes.


Oh, actually I'm queuing for fansign but in the end didn't get chosen, I'm so mad at that time. But after we know it's just a simply sign on the cover (not on each page like in Korea) and they also didn't write our name nor chatting with us, I'm a bit.. ah.. okay. Well, SGD 55 for a fast fansign, not really worth for me. Me and my friends finally got to do the hi5 and holy I can't even say a thing!!! I actually prepared some Korean phrase but BOOM it's all gone. Me just smiling and "Hi!Hello!" DAMN. Jungkook - Jimin - Suga - Rap Monster - JHope - Taehyung - Jin. It's all so fast but I can feel their thin and strong fingers also those EYE CONTACT me can't forget. I also remember they're all saying "thank you", I totally remember Jimin's voice. /pardon my excitement/

At the end, they're all moving in front and saying that they're anticipating the crowd tomorrow (for the concert) and asking us to anticipate their performance too. The highlight part was when Taehyung saw my lion doll attached on my lens and he smiled for several seconds, I just DIE. Taehyung did a lot of fanservices huhu I love him. He even pointed to my friend's camera and smile.


Okay lemme stop for the fansign and hi5 then continue to the concert day! NEXT POST!







Comments