Concert Review - UKISS Fanparty in Jakarta (Part 3)

Well, it's been a while since my last post about this concert review. Shall we continue?

19.00 - 21.00
Thankfully after waiting few hours, the fans and media can get into the venue like in 7pm ++. The showcase it self started around 7.30pm (well, 1 hour late!). The stage is ridiculously bad and it's not even decorated. It just a simple stage, no backdrop or something good on it. We even can saw UKISS walking from outside to the venue =_=.

PS: STARTING FROM THIS, I TOOK IT FROM KOREANUPDATES.COM WHICH I WROTE.
The show started at 7.30PM with their song “Without You”. They continued it with games with 6 lucky Kiss Me. Eli and Dongho even chose fanboy each. They made gado-gado (Indonesian traditional food) together and fed the fans by them self. The most interesting part was when AJ hold and carried the fans, cause jealously among fans, you know, I want to scream at that time, buat I must updated it on KU's twitter lol. Soohyun seemed not going to loose at AJ, he also tried to carry the fanboy. They said many Indonesian phrase Kiseop even said, “Kamu unyu-unyu banget” (You’re so cute). There's short interview, the questions were randomly picked from fans.

Q : “If you have a chance on We Got Married, who’ll you choose as partner?”
Eli :“Suzy, because she’s cute and sexy at the same time
Kiseop: “Goo hyesun, because she’s cute.”

Q: "What's your ideal type?"
Soohyun: I love girl with beautiful smile. I think every Indonesian girls have beautiful smile!
Kevin : unyu (cute) and girl with full of aegyo.
AJ: sexy girl
Eli: “geulis” which means beautiful in Sundanese
Dongho don’t want his girl lied to him
Kiseop: cute and petite girl, so he can hug her every time.



They auctioned Kevin’s and Soohyun’s personal t-shirt and the highest bid was 8,500k Rupiahs for Kevin’s and 10,000k Rupiahs for Soohyun’s. The 18 signed albums also sold in 350k – 1,850k Rupiahs in range. The donation was given through Wahana Visi Indonesia for those who suffered because of flood earlier this year. Ya know, I'm quite surprised to hear the bid! Can you imagine 10,000k rupiahs just for a T-Shirt??????

Then S4 took the stage with “She’s My Girl”. Minus Arthur, S4 succeed bringing up the stage. This is the first time I watch them dancing live after they perform on Music Bank with TEEN TOP. Well, as I listen to them carefully.. it's.... lipsync.. But I believe their voice also great and their dance is no joke!!! After that,  uBeat (AJ, Eli, and Kevin) sang “Should’ve Treated You Better”, then continued with the awesome duet from Kevin and Soohyun with “Remember”. This is suuuuper awesome!!! They sang it live and OMG, Kevin and Soohyun's voice is just melted me. 10 point out of 10! Suddenly AJ came out from the backside, he sang “Obsession” with Kiseop. AHAHAH my sister was shocked too when she saw AJ behind her! She rushed to upstairs and ca saw the mighty AJ soooo close *crying. They continued the stage with “Someday” , ah my fave song :3 . UKISS then shouted “Naega geureoke, reoke man man ha ni” then fans shouted back out loud “HEY!!”. Yes, UKISS sang “Man man ha ni” I love this song and I remember this is the song which rose then in to such popularity. As they said it's the last song, the fans keep cheering for more, then UKISS back again with their single “Lifetime for Kiss Me” and it’s exactly how the fanparty ends.



As the fanparty ends.. I thought. "WTF!! No Neverland? Standing Still? Stop Girl? or Doradora?" OMG they're not singing their hit song! I feel veeeery bad for the ticket holders! Especially the most expensive one! This is not worthed for 2,5 million rupiahs dude! Then I asked one of the HI5 ticket holder "Have you done the hi5 yet?" then shockingly she answered with NO. But UKISS already went outside and heading to airport guys! Then the staff said, "Because of the limited time, the hi5, photo session, and hug has been re-scheduled at the same time, it's in the afternoon". So, for those who didn't came to the venue in the afternoon won't know about this change! WTF ppl! WTF! Many of them still waiting for their hi5 session even after an hour after the fanparty ends. I feel veeery bad for them and totally mad at the promoter and organizer.

So as the score for this concert/showcase/fanparty... I give them.. 4 out of 10.



Comments

  1. owaaah!!! droped by to your blog since you gave us a nice tip about booking a hostel ^^

    and... YOU WERE THERE TOO AT THE FANPARTY!!! and AS MEDIA ooomooo so jelly!!! You must been to tons of concerts and prescons

    nice review and the dedicated one d^^b
    saadly~ I should have called this fakeparty not a fanparty ;__;

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey 3 concerts its a lot actually >_< tell me if KU needs another reporter :p

    yeah, but other thing, I won't suggest anyone to see any concerts from that promotor anymore ._., especially if they offer such a mesmerezing package orz

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment