Concert Review - Music Bank Jakarta (Press Conference)

Hey! I'm back to inform and tell you what's going on lately huahahah. On March 9th, I attend Music Bank live in Jakarta as a media. I'm gonna give you some photos of mine and Korean Updates (FYI, I'm the photographer for KoreanUpdates Media). So, shall we start?

Around 4PM, I arrived at the venue of the concert at GBK. It's so packed and really messed up in my opinion. The ticket box still opened and we're queuing in media stand. Around 6PM the press conference started, but I didn't attend it. I got in to the stadium at festival gate. Guess what? The security said that the Festival box is too packed and can't be filled in anymore. Of course the ticket holder was angry. How can? They've already purchased the ticket long time ago! One of the security even said "It's too packed inside! Go somewhere else, at the other gate! You don't want you friends DIE inside right?" Really, what kind of security is that? As I got in, I saw tons of people at the stadium, messed up. They even sit on the staircase! Then I got a call, I must go to the press conference room. As I wait in front of the prescon room, I saw an idol in blue suit, waving at us. He's peeking up and down, so do I, I want to know who is he! Then he start trowing hearts to us then I just realized.. "OMG THAT'S WOOHYUN! I'M PRETTY SURE HE IS!" Then there's a fan who stood beside me said "It's one of 2PM's member, yes it is" Then I nearly shouted by saying "NO IT'S INFINITE's WOOHYUN!" Really I got even crazier when I saw Key beside Woohyun. Omagash, I saw them before on stage puahahah. Then I saw the 2nd floor, there're some idols around there too. As he turn around, I shouted "NIEEEL!!!" then he's waving to us. I also can see C.A.P and B2ST member, but they didn't turn around. Suddenly a pinky man waving and I was like "Oh! IT's CHUNJI!" I'm pretty sure INFINITE member also up there but they didn't sit near the window.. *sigh.

Then I got inside the press conference room. I saw Eru, Taecyeon, Eunhyuk, Key, Doojoon, Woohyun, and Dasom already sat there. I was shaking, really. I want to take a pict with my phone, but failed to focus =_=. Then I saw Rizka who's currently holding my SLR, then she gave it to me to took a photo. I took soooo many photos of them.. especially.. Woohyun *biased detected. Then Niel just came and I also took some photos of him. Then what I can not believe is.. Taecyeon, Key, Doojoon, Woohyun and Dasom made an eye contact with me.. no, with the camera I guess haha, so I can have a photo where they saw mine. Especially Woohyun with his greasy pose and greasy laugh lol. I can't tell if Eunhyuk saw me, since he's wearing black glasses all day =_=

As they leave the place, the media given a food and drink. We have to wait outside. They said, the photographer only can took a photo in 2 first songs and 1 last song. When I heard this, I kinda.. mad. I WANT TO SEE THE PERFORMANCE TOO! Ah, but, because they lack of coordination and security, media can go around.

So, it just the press conference part! I'm gonna tell you all of the performance on the next post.. one by one! :) Here's the photo :











Comments