2 Weeks Already

Well, it's been 2 weeks of university life... and the assignments just can't let me doing some refreshing stuff...*sigh Form and Shape Analysis class always give me new projects each weeks ! And now, not only Form and Shape Analysis, but also Traditional Painting class which forced me to do painting on canvas with acrylics which I NEVER USED TO ! In Form and Shape Analysis, I used sooooo many papers, i think it make global warming even worse -_- And this is what I made last week...on critical day... the lecturer just sent me an e-mail a day before it must be submitted ! Crazy, it took 4 hours to made it right.
75 :) fiuh

AND IT MADE A MESS IN MY TINY ROOM ! YOU BETTER TAKE A LOOK AT THIS


After that super tiring week, I was given an assignment again by him.... To make 3 dummies  of symmetrical shape and it must have emphasis and rhythm.. so these are what I made... 


and this is the acc one :D so I must made it in big size

Well, that's for this week... I'm gonna post in another blog... Color Theory blog which is made to fulfill the task from lecturer...      http://imdesignerwannabe.blogspot.com 

Comments